KDELibsNightly.cmake

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Thu May 17 08:59:40 BST 2012

I wanted to run a (single) nightly build of kdelibs to see how the coverage
changes when the ECMAtest is used. There is a KDELibsNightly.cmake file in the
root directory of kdelibs, but that still talks about svn. Changing that may
be easy, but the KDECTestNightly.cmake referenced in there that should be in
KDESDK can't be found at the mentioned place. I know that Volker is running a
nightly build so there must be some sort of script for this. Can the one in
the repository please be updated to be in a useful state?

Greetings,

Eike