RFC: i18n: drop KUIT tags in KDE Frameworks 5.0?

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Fri Mar 23 23:14:03 GMT 2012

On Friday, March 23, 2012 08:12:53 PM Thomas Zander wrote:
> Read those numbers again; its kinda depressing really;
I don't have numbers but almost nobody is taking "close care" of accessibility
when developing applications, should be removed it? no we do not.

I think that this feature, as Albert said is something that we should promote
and try to get people to use them.

What we can do thuough is break compatibility and implement them in some other
way since their usage is so low.