Please fix nepomuk-core buildsystem

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Mon Jun 4 11:05:30 BST 2012

Please note, that these (this issue, and the two others reported by Albert to
k-c-d) are not just random reports, but problems Albert found while preparing
the beta1 packages. These issues are very annoying, yet we didn't consider
them showstoppers for the 4.9 beta1, but they might become showstoppers in one
of the next pre-releases. We'd like this to not escalate through the release
team, as it will endanger our releases (we have only very limited manpower and
cannot do all kinds of fixes, we rely on responsible developers for that.)

--
sebas