Review of kdev-python for move to extragear

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 27 16:04:00 GMT 2012

I raised the issue on python-dev again, let's see what happens. In
case they accept this then at least for the python 3 version the
python fork could be removed after a few changes on my side (for
python 2 it would have to stay, but python 2 is legacy stuff anyways,
and updates to both my and the python code will happen rarely (if
ever)).
Here's the thread:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2012-December/123320.html

Greetings,