Where does KAuth belong?

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 12:22:22 BST 2011

On Thursday 15 September 2011 12:38:15 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday, September 15, 2011 12:04:24 AM Stephen Kelly wrote:
> > Alexander Neundorf wrote:

Chiming in on the original question, I confirm the fact that KAuth itself does
not hard-depend on anything. Although, building KAuth without any backend (and
nowadays the choice is pretty much the same for all distros) makes it useless.
On the level of dependency decision, I let the knowledgeable guys decide :)

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B