QML support in kde.org services

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 4 13:18:30 BST 2011

Hi,

we have many server-side services which do not yet support QML:

1. lxr.kde.org doesn't search in QML files.
2. api.kde.org doesn't show QML elements.
3. ebn.kde.org doesn't search through QML files (e.g. for orthography issues).

With applications and (most prominently) Plasma using QML more and
more all over the place, this is starting to be a real problem. What
can we do about that?

By the way, the immediate issue I'm having is that I would like to
have a look at the implementation of the org.kde.kdewebkit.WebView
element, but I cannot find it. Can someone point me, please?

Greetings
Stefan