iceScrum (was Re: Qt5 -> KDE5?)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu May 12 21:37:27 BST 2011

On Thursday, May 12, 2011 14:38:57 Torgny Nyblom wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 May 2011 10.04.34 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > we have already been putting together plans, including documenting them
> > feature by feature in iceScrum
>
> For those of us who this is the first time we hear about icsscrum where is
> it, who can use it and for what?

Shaun gave the location; it's still experimental for us, though. We're using
it for the next three months of plasma development, with a focus on Plasma
Active issues, as a trial.

If this works out well, we will find a more permanent home somewhere under the
KDE infrastructure umbrella and open the invitation to use it to more people.

If there is interest sooner, then perhaps someone can look into speeding up
that timeline.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se