Suspending mailinglists due to lack of moderators.

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 02:39:29 GMT 2011

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Raphael Kubo da Costa <kubito at gmail.com> wrote:
> At Sat, 1 Jan 2011 21:25:23 +0000 (UTC),
> Tom Albers wrote:
>>      40 kdelibs-bugs
>>      28 plasma-bugs
>
> Aren't these the default assignees for most kdelibs and plasma bugs?
> Would they then be assigned to unassigned-bugs@?

Yes, and it looks like for many plasma bugs these this is the only one
(besides the one who reported it) on the list to receive email
updates.

Are the developers not monitoring these mailing lists?  I thought the
whole point of having them is so developers know when there are
updates to bug reports.  Is there some other way developers find out
when there are new or updated bugs?