[GSOC?] Porting KDELibs to Android

Markus Slopianka markus.s at kdemail.net
Sun Feb 27 15:37:48 GMT 2011

I can't speak for the others but IMO the GSOC program introduced an unhealthy attitude
into FOSS:
Get into a FOSS project solely for the money, patch something up in pre-alpha quality
that's not yet good enough to be merged into the main tree, and leave after the money is
collected.

While I'd like to see an Android port, it would be of no use if the GSOC student
disappears after the payment and no longer maintains it...