irc meeting for kdelibs git workflow

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Feb 3 20:06:25 GMT 2011

On Tuesday, February 1, 2011, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi everyone ...
>
> with git having finally arrived more-or-less, we find ourselves without a
> well defined work flow for kdelibs (and by extension other KDE
> repositories)
>
> i don't think we can or should hope and pray that our sysadmins will
> perform another magic trick and solve this for us, nor can we all just sit
> here looking at each other.
>
> so i'd like to suggest that we gather on irc in the near future and hammer
> this stuff out. weekends tend to be better for many it seems, so i've put
> up a doodle here:
>
> 	http://doodle.com/htgi56p8n2i7n3i8

looks like the winner is: Sunday the 13th starting at 20:00 UTC

we'll meet on irc.freenote.net in #kde-git for this meeting. i hope to see as
many of you as possible there!

> a draft agenda might look like:

please help make the agenda great by editting this page:

	http://community.kde.org/20110213_GitWorkflowAgenda

note that i've linked to it from here:

	http://community.kde.org/KDE_Core

we really ought to be using tools like the wikis more for core lib devel imho
:)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se