New function within KIO

Steven Sroka thedude_10160 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 18:26:29 BST 2010

My apologies, I am trying to add a function to create a KSqueezedTextLabel and edit it's properties (eg. font, alignment, etc).
I am adding onto:http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kio/kio/renamedialog.cpp?revision=1170488&view=markuphttp://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kio/kio/renamedialog.h?revision=1125230&view=markup

There is a function called createlabel() which is right at the very bottom of the cpp file, but I need to make a second, similar function that creates a KSqueezedTextLabel and makes it maximum width fixed.
I have added my new function header (called 'createKSqueezedLabel') under "private:" within the renamedialog class in the header file
I don't think I am breaking and guidelines (thank you, Alex for the link), but I just want to make sure as this is my first time contributing.