Freespacenotifier KDED module in kdereview

Ivo Anjo knuckles at gmail.com
Sun May 23 23:07:20 BST 2010

You are right, I did not know about KDiskFreeSpaceInfo, and I had followed a
"if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach to the original code I based my
work on.

So, I've committed another revision (1129833) that converts
freespacenotifier to use this code. As KDiskFreeSpaceInfo internally just
uses statvfs, the polling should still pose no problems and be cached by the
kernel.

Ivo