Review request: ~200 build warning fixes to kdebase

Xander Moore xndrcode at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 16:44:11 BST 2010

Thanks to everyone. I will attempt to make a few corrections and resend.

Some follow up questions:
1) For KProcess it sounds like there is a more current version of the source
where this fix makes sense.  Is there another branch I could work  in for
this?

2) Can someone give me an example or two where a warning may be intended as
a reminder to clean up.... and then what the clean up should be?
    There are some cases where some ignored writes are at shutdown (writing
a byte to communicate another process) and I am not sure what other action
could be taken.  In other cases, the recovery action is not clear -- i.e.
log something (how to determine standard way?) and continue?