Opposition to removing old KWin themes?

Aaron Peterson myusualnickname at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 23:22:42 BST 2010

I use   redmond and windows9x and It's actually a reason why I started
using KDE back in the day.  --configurability KDE had more options..
default behavior was almost unusable, single clicks caused erroneous
openings of files, but a quick look thru settings let me put
everything sane, and I fell in love with open source because people
had power to change stuff.

Default KDE settings are very pretty, but note I think windows 7, xp
and vista, are too ugly and waste screen space, so I also turn them to
classic windows style.

Are there inefficiencies with the redmond9x theme? because my system
feels a lot faster when I use it. and loosing configuration options
would drive users away.

Also, I don't get what the problem is that you are trying to solve...