Is http://doc.trolltech.com/ still to be used?

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Jan 3 14:53:31 GMT 2010

Hi,

am I correct that http://doc.trolltech.com/ is now dead, and instead it is
qt.nokia.com/doc?
Update: Oh wait, that was the DNS of my awful internet provider, which lied to
me. Still, how long is doc.trolltech.com to stay?

There are quite some pointers to the old pages, see
	http://lxr.kde.org/search?filestring=&string="doc.trolltech.com"

Attached patches are for kdelibs and kdebase at least. Okay to apply, or
better wait for after branching of 4.4?
In case to apply now I wonder about any breakage with the "Query" field of the
ikws desktop files, where the translations are the original string.

BTW, dear Qties: qt.nokia.com/doc/latest still points to 4.5 ;)
And the nice find-most-similar-class-name-to-mistyped-input function is
broken, too, including support for the CamelCase name. So no longer does it
work to just double-click a class name, click a Konqueror url line empty, type
qt:, paste by MMB and press Enter. I miss it! :)

Cheers
Friedrich
--
Okteta - KDE Hex Editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta