Changes in the buildsystem for KDE 4.4

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Feb 24 21:37:39 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 23 February 2010, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> > > What about KNotificationItem (was in kdelibs/experimental or something
> > > before)?
> >
> > Don't know.
> > Isn't that only a new class in kdelibs ? This wouldn't affect the
> > buildsystem.
>
> For those modules that used it before 4.4 they needed to link against
> LIBKNOTIFICATIONITEM-1_LIBRARIES.

hammer:~/src/kde4-svn/KDE dir/kdelibs/cmake/modules$ grep LIBKNOTIFICATIONITEM
*cmake
hammer:~/src/kde4-svn/KDE dir/kdelibs/cmake/modules$

Where does it come from ?
Ah, it's from kdelibs/experimental/.../FindLibKNotificationItem-1.cmake
And it's not installed if I see it correctly, so nobody should be using it.
Am I right with this ?

Alex