Rekonq default

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sat Feb 20 16:09:08 GMT 2010

On February 20, 2010, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dissabte, 20 de febrer de 2010, Aaron J. Seigo va escriure:
> > On February 20, 2010, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > >  * Can rekonq embedd the okular part when the web page has embedded pdf
> > >
> > > files?
> >
> > this is a question for kdewebkit, not rekonq.
>
> But you are advocating rekonq because it uses kdewebkit, so in my opinion
> the question is very much on topic.

actually, i'm advocating it purely because of it's UI. it has a strong focus
on being a web browser that is fast and manageable, and just a web browser. it
is the dolphin for the web browsing capabilities of konqueror.

that it uses webkit is a nice bonus, but completely unrelated to the reason to
include it. i have been using webkit in konqueror for a long while now.
konqueror is not the blocker to webkit usage.

that said, i don't think rekonq is really ready for this step yet.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se