Filelight into kdereview

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Fri Feb 5 22:01:43 GMT 2010

On Friday 29 January 2010, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On January 28, 2010, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > PS: If it would be me, Okteta would move to kdesdk and the rest to
> > kdebase- apps...
>
> leaves the question about kgpg and how general purpose it is, but
> otherwise looking at the apps in there i completely 100%

Kleopatra (kdepim) has quite some overlap with kgpg. Kleopatra not only
manages OpenPGP keys, but also S/MIME certificates. And it is integrated
in KMail (i.e. used by KMail when you want to get details about a
certificate). So my question is: Is kgpg still needed in the KDE SC or
should we probably move it to extragear?

Regards,
Ingo