keyboard2 moved to kdereview

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Apr 30 01:38:02 BST 2010

On April 25, 2010, Andriy Rysin wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've moved new keyboard control module in kdereview under keyboard2 name.

cool :) nice to see a project that you've been working on for so long come to
fruition!

btw, some screenshots for the people on kde-usability (they don't always have
a trunk build or kdereview available to them) might be nice for that list.

> of course people who don't want flags would not care :) ). Also for
> drawing the text I need to find a way to leave the taskbar background (but
> this was also the problem before).

looking at the code in Flags, i think i can see the problem: you probably just
need to fill the pixmap first with Qt::transparent so the background is, well,
transparent :) then you can paint the text, flag, etc over top of that.

i also see that there is code looking for minimal font sizes such as:

	if( fontSize < 6 ) {

you probably want to be using KGlobalSettings::smallestReadableFont() instead.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se