New dependency for kdelibs and kdebase: dbusmenu-qt

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Apr 29 16:17:03 BST 2010

On April 28, 2010, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> I know, I recall seeing a review-request. But there was no sign that
> this is going live and when this is going live _before_ the commit. The

that's the entire POINT of a review request and why they get forwarded to
important mailing lists like this. if you want to provide feedback, then
provide feedback then.

> And the review-request wasn't posted to the buildsystem list at all,
> which is a requirement before introducing new, especially installed,
> cmake files.

yes, apparently it is according to this:

	http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/CMake_Commit_Policy

in future i'll try and ensure that happens when its something that touches my
code or code i work with.

that said, this is a tempest in a teatpot as the code is getting feedback it
needs (and valid issues are being addressed) and it will be part of 4.5.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se