kdewebkit moved to kdereview

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Tue Oct 27 09:25:03 GMT 2009

--- El lun, 26/10/09, Alexis Ménard <menard at kde.org> escribió:

> > No i can't my religion doesn't allow me to
> > develop for corporations for free.
>
> But you are already working for corporations for
> free. There are many companies that are using KDE, making
> business with it and you don't know about it. Those
> companies gives back (not all) : sponsorship, fundings or
> host event for instance. So i think you should retain you a
> bit more when you says that.

Second time i answer this, it seems either:
 a) People does not value freedom in their code as much as i do
 b) People does not read license statements before aproving them

Let's repeat it, Nokia requires you a license so they can use your code without complying with GPL and/or LGPL at all. That does not happen when i contribute to KDE.

Albert