Review Request: Nepomuk timeline KIO slave

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 26 19:28:19 GMT 2009

A Dilluns, 26 d'octubre de 2009, Sebastian TrĂ¼g va escriure:
> Hello.
>
> I just commited the Nepomuk timeline KIO slave to kdereview (nepomuk-kio-
> timeline).
> The KIO slave uses the nepomuksearch KIO slave to provide file browsing by
> modification date. It is a very simple slave, containing almost no code (at
> least no complicated) since nepomuksearch does all the work.
>
> More details can be found in my blog entry:
> http://trueg.wordpress.com/2009/10/26/just-another-way-of-browsing-your-fil
> es/
>
> I would like to move it to kdebase/runtime/nepomuk/kioslaves.
>
> Please have a look and comment.

i18n bug
 QLocale::system().standaloneMonthName( month ) + ' ' + QString::number(year)
should be
 KGlobal::locale()->calendarSystem()->formateDate(QDate(year, month, 1),
i18nc("some_comment", "%B %Y"));

"some_comment" could be something like "This defines how dates will be shown,
have a look at http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-
apidocs/kdecore/html/classKCalendarSystem.html#a560204439a4b670ad36c16c404f292b4
to see which variables you can use and ask kde-i18n-doc at kde.org if you have
problems understanding how to translate this"

Albert