libknotificationitem-1-1 includes missing in openSUSE11.2 / Repoitory KDE:/KDE4:/UNSTABLE:

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:30:47 GMT 2009

On Sunday 01 November 2009, Christian Esken wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 1. November 2009 23:30:54 schrieb Darío Andrés:

> > > Good to know. But now kstatusnotifieritem.h is missing:
> >
> > Is your kdelibs package updated? the change was *very recent* ... (few
> > days ago)
>
> October, 30th (RPM build date of openSUSE build service).
> Probably I have to  wait for the next release (one week usually).
>
>  Christian

the rename is from october30, so probably you have packages done just a moment
before (in this case knotificationitem.h and camelcase KNotificationItem
should still exist)
probably there was the unfortunate coincidence the momet we renamed it was
also when they dropped the experimental package

--
Marco Martin