libknotificationitem-1-1 includes missing in openSUSE11.2 / Repoitory KDE:/KDE4:/UNSTABLE:

Christian Esken esken at kde.org
Sun Nov 1 21:10:00 GMT 2009

Am Sonntag, 5. Juli 2009 16:37:14 schrieb Christophe Giboudeaux:
> Hi,
>
> On Sunday 05 July 2009 15:54:46 Christian Esken wrote:
> > I am relying on the SuSE build service, and it seems to lack the
> > kdelibs4-experimental package. I guess this is a glitch in the SuSE build
> > service, as the packages kdelibs4-experimental-debuginfo and kdelibs4-
> > experimental-debugsource are available.
>
> You need the libknotificationitem-1-1 and libknotificationitem-devel
>  packages for Opensuse.
>
> Christophe.

Hello,

while that solution worked out well for quite some time, the  mentioned
packages  have disappeared some time ago. I tried again with openSUSE 11.2,
but in the corresponding repository [1] the required files are also not
available.

Does somebody have an idea or workaround for that?

  Christian

[1]
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/UNSTABLE:/Desktop/openSUSE_11.2/