Adding new functions to kde_terminal_panel.h

rahman duran rahman.duran at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:51:04 GMT 2009

Hi,

 I need to make dolphin aware of whats happining in terminal panel. It talks
to terminal panel via kde_terminal_interface and I need to implement some
more functionality to it. But when I add a new virtual function to
kde_terminal_interface.h and implement it in konsole/part.cpp, konsole
refuse to link

[100%] Building CXX object
apps/konsole/src/CMakeFiles/konsolepart.dir/Part.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../../lib/libkonsolepart.so
CMakeFiles/konsolepart.dir/Part.o: In function `TerminalInterface':
/usr/local/include/kde_terminal_interface.h:85: undefined reference to
`vtable for TerminalInterface'
CMakeFiles/konsolepart.dir/Part.o: In function `~TerminalInterface':
/usr/local/include/kde_terminal_interface.h:87: undefined reference to
`vtable for TerminalInterface'
CMakeFiles/konsolepart.dir/Part.o:(.data.rel.ro._ZTIN7Konsole4PartE[typeinfo
for Konsole::Part]+0x18): undefined reference to `typeinfo for
TerminalInterface'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [lib/libkonsolepart.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [apps/konsole/src/CMakeFiles/konsolepart.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
Rahman Duran

Software Engineer
Turkey

How many apples fell on Newton's head before he took the hint!