To Qt4.5 or not to Qt4.5, that is my question...

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sun Feb 15 16:40:35 GMT 2009

Hi,

qt-copy is pre-4.5 for some time. And it is said there is already a
runtime-dependancy in trunk on that version (what did you mean by this,
Andreas?). But I have never heard or seen an explicit "Trunk now depends on
Qt 4.5, go for it."

Can those who feel insightful enough (I don't) please, please make a decision
and give a schedule?
E.g. "Starting Monday, 16.02., trunk min. dependency is Qt 4.5"
or "On next (pre-)version of Qt 4.5, scheduled for ?.02., trunk depends on
4.5".

Thanks
Friedrich
--