[Patch] fix KUrlNavigator::Private::slotReturnPressed()

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Sun Feb 15 11:54:41 GMT 2009

On Sunday 15 February 2009 11:15:29 Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> I did not remove them because I was unsure about BC.

The whole point of having private classes is so that you can add and remove
things from them without worrying about BC.  Any class that's not defined in
an installed header isn't subject to BC requirements.

Also, even on a class that requires BC to be maintained, adding non-virtual
methods and removing private non-virtual methods maintains binary
compatibility (providing you can guarantee that no "friend" classes use the
private methods, but that's usually easy to check).

Alex

--
Why have I got six monitors?  Because I haven't got room for eight.
  -- Terry Pratchett