[Patch] fix KUrlNavigator::Private::slotReturnPressed()

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sat Feb 14 20:16:33 GMT 2009

Hi,

Attached you can find a patch to fix KUrlNavigator on windows. The
problem is that
a) a KUrl is converted to a QString with prettyUrl() and later back to a
KUrl(QString). Since KUrl(QString) wants a path or an encoded url this
will fail when there're non ascii-chars in the url.
b) there're two slots slotReturnPressed - and both got called when I
entered a url in the combobox. this is superflous :)

As I don't know the reason why the slot was called twice I won't commit
it without asking someone who has more knowledge :)

Christian