Using code from Qt's demos in KDE applications

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Mon Aug 3 19:44:58 BST 2009

Hi,

my GSoC student Zeng Huan is currently working on a heightmap editor for Kolf.
For a brush tool, he currently uses some code from the Qt demo on gradients.

What is the preferred way to correctly attribute the origin of the source
code? We have already left the Qt license header in the source file, but
should we make some extra attribution in the about dialog or such?

Greetings
Stefan