kdesupport/taglib-extras fails to find taglib

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 17:16:39 BST 2009

On 03.04.09 18:15:57, Christoph Feck wrote:
> I regulary do a full clean build of trunk. That means I remove all of install
> dir, build dir, and config files.
>
> When starting to build kdesupport, cmake now fails that taglib-extras cannot
> find taglib using the FindTagLib macro, because it has not been installed.
> Looking at the top level CMakeLists.txt for kdesupport it suggests that
> building both with a single cmake call should work. But I have to build and
> install taglib separately, and then I can continue building kdesupport (which
> will build and install taglib again).
>
> Is there a way to fix this?

Sure, taglib-extras FindTagLib.cmake needs to check wether its beeing built
standalone or as part of kdesupport and in the latter case should define
TAGLIB_LIBRARIES to just be "taglib" (i.e. the target name of the taglib
library) and the include-dirs as well.

FindKDE4Internal.cmake from kdelibs does something like that.

Andreas

--
You now have Asian Flu.