qt-copy broken

Michael Pyne mpyne at purinchu.net
Mon Sep 22 23:55:18 BST 2008

On Monday 22 September 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 22.09.08 14:55:29, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > it seems that since the switch to 4.4.2 in qt-copy its broken unless its
> > installed over an existing copy. At least for me the QtGlobal forwarding
> > header is not installed anymore and this breaks FindQt4.cmake as it
> > relies on that header existing in QT_INSTALLED_HEADERS directory.
>
> Please somebody hand me over a brown paper bag :) Apparently
> kdesvn-build does something wrong when copying the source qt-copy into
> the builddir, causing the headers.pri file in the builddir to be wrong.
>
> /me digs head first into perl code - eeek :)

I'll look at it but I think the change in question is that kdesvn-build no
longer copies anything over for qt-copy.  i.e. it assumes that the configure
script can be run in a different build directory than the source directory
like with automake and cmake.

If this isn't actually the case I'll revert that back to the builddir hack.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne