Is it OK to commit a new kapptemplate template?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun May 25 13:56:18 BST 2008

On Sunday 25 May 2008, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Saturday 24 May 2008 14:50:24 you wrote:
> > On Friday 23 May 2008, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I have almost finished (still need to write the README) a new
> > > kapptemplate template (for Akonadi resources) and was wondering if I
> > > can commit it to kdesdk, feature freeze and all.
> >
> > Anne-Marie (respective applicaton maintainer) says it's OK on her part.
> > Matt?
>
> If the app maintainer is cool with it, I don't see why not.

Excellent, thanks!

Committed without Name and Comment fields in the template's .desktop file,
since apparently they get extracted for translation and I didn't want to
introduce new strings during feature freeze, especially since these would be
example strings and translating them would not make much sense anyway.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring