Adding a dependency on Nepomuk to kdegraphics

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Tue Mar 18 21:07:44 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have been working on adding support for Nepomuk to Gwenview lately. I
added the necessary CMake checks to find the required library, based on
the kdebase checks.
I noticed Nepomuk is an optional dependency of kdebase. Am I right in
assuming the dependency is optional because Nepomuk was not as available
or stable as now when this dependency was introduced? Should I make
kdegraphics dependency on Nepomuk optional too?

Aurélien