Printing of Shortcuts

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 07:28:12 GMT 2008

On 17.03.08 18:33:18, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Monday 17 March 2008, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > need to do): A print button in KShortcutsEditor.
>
> neat. whats the use case for this? documentation, e.g within an office?

Being able to learn these shortcuts. I don't know how others here learn
the shortcuts for a new application but for me it helps to have a list
of them printed on a sheet of paper (or two) to be able to look them up
when I need them. Maybe its not so much a problem for kate or other
smallish apps, but try to learn 60% of the shortcuts in KDevelop and
you'll go "insane" ;)

Andreas

--
Excellent time to become a missing person.