PATCH: Use Qt4.4 tooltip palette-roles in KGlobalSettings

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 15 01:56:20 GMT 2008

This makes KGS set the tooltip roles in the palette as opposed to the
QToolTip::setPalette "hack" from Qt4.3 which is now deprecated. If there
are no objections I will plan to commit some time before Thursday.

Note that ToolTipText seems to not be used; (based solely on what I
remember the code looking like previously) I think this is a regression
from one of the 4.4 snapshots. I reported it to qt-bugs, but if anyone
that knows the Qt guts better can propose a patch, that might help speed
things along at TT.

--
Matthew
Somewhere, there is a .sig so funny that reading it will cause an