Separating kwalletd from kded

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Jun 20 11:48:14 BST 2008

On Thursday 19 of June 2008, Michael Leupold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in a short while I will do a commit separating the kwallet daemon from kded
> by making it standalone. This was deemed neccessary as after the migration
> to DBus kpasswdserver and kwalletd couldn't communicate any longer because
> they both lived in kded

 ??? Are there some more details on this? This looks like a bug in DBUS and
I'd be surprised if we didn't do this in more modules (well, actually, I'm
pretty sure we do).

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http://www.suse.cz