script for applying kde coding style

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Jul 4 13:00:30 BST 2008

On Thursday 03 of July 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 03 July 2008, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > On Wednesday 02 of July 2008, Allen Winter wrote:
> > > - I have been yelled at for making style change commits: some people
> > >   don't like the style (hey, I didn't decide what the style is)
> >
> >  The point is
>
> i suggest to not restart this conversation every time the topic veers

 I wasn't restarting anything. It was just to tell Allen about why some people
dislike it, as it seemed to me he didn't know, and the last question was
merely a rhetorical one. I've already chosen to handle the coding style the
same way it was created, that is by ignoring what others say (which, as you
say, is apparently no big issue).

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http://www.suse.cz