Nepomuk file watch service moved to kdereview

Sebastian Trüg strueg at mandriva.com
Thu Jul 3 16:45:28 BST 2008

Update: This morning David helped me (guided me) to implement
KDirNotify::FileMoved. Now the filewatch service can also watch moved files
between folders.

In combination with this change I also simplified the service in that it does
not take the detour over the xesam:url anymore but works on the resource URIs
(file URLs) directly. This does not change much as far as the code is
concerned but allows to handle remote URLs, too.

All in all I think the service is nothing big and cannot do much harm anyway.

Cheers,
Sebastian