Questions about root of the SVN trunk/

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Feb 25 21:20:45 GMT 2008

On Monday 25 February 2008, Nicolas Ternisien wrote:
> svn move https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/kckde
> https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/tags/unmaintained/3 -m "Move unmaintained
> and deprecated apps and libs"

this is not a lib or app though. it is the archive of "Kernel Cousin KDE"
issues. we put them in svn so that we could work on them together. you can
move them as they are indeed of primarily historical iterest at this point,
but the kde3 unmaintained tag is the wrong place.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se