KColorCells fails on resizing rows/columns

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Feb 13 15:52:11 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 12 February 2008, you wrote:
> >Good. Can we see the new patch? ;-)
>
> Hello David, sorry I forgot attach the new one : ).
>
> Also I removed the the member "acceptDrags" of KColorCellsPrivate, becouse
> QAbstractItemView has a property called "dragEnabled", so the method
> KColorCells::setAcceptDrags does a call to
> QAbstractItemView::setDragEnabled. I don't remove the public method
> KColorCells::setAcceptDrags but I think that in the future this method has
> to removed.

Patch is starting to look good.

The kdelibs coding style is more "brace on the same line" than "brace on its own line", though, so

-    if ( tableItem == 0 ) {
+    if ( tableItem == 0 )

should be reverted.

+                                       QTableWidgetItem * tableItem = itemAt(event->pos());
using tabs? Please make it 4 spaces.

Once the coding style is unified, feel free to commit.