wrong external item

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Thu Apr 17 12:19:02 BST 2008

David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 14 April 2008, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
>> So far, deleting the source directory and doing a fresh checkout has
>> fixed it.
>
> Probably because the external was changed meanwhile :)

Maybe, but I doubt that's happened twice, where I go from getting the
error to a fresh checkout (< a minute) and it's fixed in the interim.

>> I haven't been able to figure out why it's looking at https://... since
>> svn info shows the correct svn+ssh url for me...
>
> Because it's an svn:externals property... so it's unrelated to the url of your kdebase checkout.

Nope, doing an info on the admin directory, not the base checkout,
unless the svn info doesn't align with the svn:externals property on an
external directory.

I've seen some weird behavior at work when switching things around with
--relocate, so I can imagine that there might at times be some weirdness
when the externals property gets changed too.

--Jeff