[Patch] KMainWindow::saveMainWindowSettings not saving toolbar in subgroups of the given group

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:28:21 BST 2008

Hello!

I've found a quite trivial to fix bug in KMainWindow. The problem is that even
thought saveMainWindowSettings() takes a KConfigGroup as an argument, it
saves the toolbar settings in new top-level config groups instead of saving
them in subgroups of the given config group. The patch is attached and it's
quite trivial (I changed just two lines).

Should I commit? (I assume it should also be backported to 4.0 tree too)

Greetings,
         Eduardo Robles Elvira.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)