kdereview buildsystem (Was: KBlocks moved to kdereview)

Kåre Särs kare.sars at kolumbus.fi
Sat Apr 5 07:10:53 BST 2008

On Fridayen den 4 April 2008 22:59:06 Allen Winter wrote:
> On Friday 04 April 2008 13:42:48 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> > Hi, people. I am happy to announce that KBlocks has been moved to
> > kdereview,
>
> Gee.. I'd love to try this out but the buildsystem in kdereview
> is so totally hosed that I need to spend a couple days just
> managing to get things compiling.
>
> For starters:
>  - okteta compile fails because of a missing foo_export.h file
>  - the FindGSL.cmake in step is broken.. unless you have
>   GSL installed so it can find the gsl-config program
>  - decibel... doesn't even come close
>
> So, until some of this gets fixed I won't be able to help review.

I had similar problems with Skanlite in kdereview. You can compile the
individual applications by cd:ing into the applications subdirectory
in the build directory, after running cmake. :)

As Alex points out possibility to building in each subdir separately woud be
good. (I'll fix skanlite now)

--
Kåre Särs