shadeSortColumn - cruft?

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Tue Sep 25 14:36:27 BST 2007

On Tuesday 25 September 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> This method (from KGlobalSettings) seems to only be used by K3ListView.
> Is it OK to remove it next Monday? (Or does lxr lie? Do we still need
> this in KDE4?)

I was the one implementing this feature in KDE3.
I have no KDE4 source here to check so I ask:
Is the feature "show the sorted column with a shaded background" available in
konqueror in KDE4 ?
If so you should not remove it, as there was the need to be able to disable
it.
If not, it's a missing feature in KDE4 and should be implemented.
BTW: Does konqi still use K3ListView to display directory contents ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin