libkdeprint

John Layt johnlayt at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 31 20:34:39 GMT 2007

On Sunday 28 October 2007, John Layt wrote:
> Pino's been busy making changes tonight, so the last diff won't work
> anymore. I've attached a new one.  This one now has pdf and dvi working, or
> at least an approximation there-of :-)  The margins are well out, but
> that's an area we knew was different between KPrinter and QPrinter, which
> I'll try fix tomorrow.  It also makes Tiff and Comicbook respect the page
> range selected in the print dialog.
>
> If anyone has poppler 0.6 installed, can you test the PDF options page
> works on QPrintDialog?  I only have 0.54 so its not enabled for me.
>
> Cheers!
>
> John.
>
> --

Anyone have any feedback on this, particularly the Printer Name problem?  The
sooner I can finish this and get it to Pino, the sooner I can move onto
fixing the kcm :-)

I've also got KGhostview working.  I haven't bothered with Ligature in
extragear yet, as it almost looks abandoned to me, or at least hibernating
until after 4.0, so it can wait for now.

Cheers!

John.