Some GUI bugs

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Mon Oct 29 22:44:28 GMT 2007

is reimplementnig the widget stack, make the paint function call
style()->drawPrimitive(PE_FrameTabWidget, .) in Tab mode an option?
(ok, you'll have 'if mode == tabbed' there then, but it's still somehow clean
=)

Thomas

--
Fear... Fear attracts the fearfull.
The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt.