Language Changes

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 01:19:14 BST 2007

Hi,
  I have extended on Krzysztof work on application language setting,
to try to get it to happen instantly, when you change it.

  It requires a few changes to any program to fully work (you have to
catch the Qt LanguageChange event from your widgets), but it breaks
nothing compared to now if you don't.

  However to implement this, I require that
KLocale::setLanguage(QStringList)  is changed from being protected to
being public.

  Would it be okay to do this?  (If so, it makes sense to change the
other 2 functions to being public as well).

John