kkeydialog

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 00:02:30 BST 2007

Am Samstag, 13. Oktober 2007 19:14:25 schrieb Anders Lund:
> Any news on this?

Err, yes but not good news. I have recently fixed some glitches in the UI of
the dialog (*) (not yet committed) but generally I'm now working on SSL
support which is needed by many people, and they need it yesterday. So please
ping me again in two weeks or so or have a look yourself or whatever. I can
help with the dialog but XMLGUI is AFAIK basically unmaintained (or it didn't
need to change much if you're optimistic) and I don't know of any active
developer who knows it reasonably well. That doesn't necessarily mean that
there isn't any...
Sorry.

(*) which nobody seems to like much, and nobody has come up with a better one
yet, especially given the (IMHO) misfeature of QAction to drop empty key
shortcuts from the list returned by shortcuts(). Hrmph.
Thomas (Zander) - if you'r reading this - I did get what you mean but I really
have no idea how to make your version [abolish the "default shortcut" radio
button and replace it with a reset button] look good in practice.