Few class to remove.

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Tue Oct 2 09:50:36 BST 2007

On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 10:16:27AM +0200, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > KCharMacroExpander
> >
> it's used internally by the funky template stuff below in this file
> which is exposed via methods in the KMacroExpander namespace.

bah, nonsense.

> i see no harm in exporting it for symmetry with WordExpander.

that's still true, though. especially considering the size of the class.
:)
i guess some other users of the namespace methods could/should use these
two classes for performance reasons.
also, it is a fact that still not everything that could use
kmacroexpander (anything of it) actually does so. the class is just too
little known ...