Showstoppers, was: Re: Fwd: Re: Release Mode

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Tue Nov 27 15:21:11 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 27 November 2007 15:37:41 Germain Garand wrote:
> Le Mardi 27 Novembre 2007 11:21, Sebastian Kügler a écrit :
> > KHTML:

> >   - Buttons
>
> I'm not aware of such a bug. Is there a detailed report somewhere?

I've got it from
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Oxygen/StyleWinDec#Known_Bugs third item

> As for KHTML, there are more showstoppers (more or less six if counting
> only blocking bugs, about twelve if counting major bugs), but not many have
> reports yet.
>
> At the end of the day (strictly speaking), they should all be fetchable by
> the query:
> http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=konqueror&component=khtml&component
>=khtml+adblock&component=khtml+ecma&component=khtml+event&component=khtml+fo
>rms&component=khtml+image+part&component=khtml+parsing&component=khtml+part&
>component=khtml+printing&component=khtml+renderer&component=khtml+xml&versio
>n=4.0&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=R
>EOPENED&bug_severity=major&bug_severity=grave&cmdtype=doit

:-)

That's exactly the problem. We need a canonical source for those showstoppers.
Otherwise it's really hard to point at them when people ask how to help.

Can you give me such a list, or better yet, a list with bugnumber?
--
sebas